Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Baby Bump Shoot

I met this lovely couple at the park a few days ago.  Let me first start by saying that I love baby bumps! I've had 4 kiddos myself and we are pretty done there....but I just love pregnant ladies!  They are so beautiful!  We started up by the tree house and worked our way down the path.  I kept trying to make sure that Katie wasn't getting too tired.  That's a lot of walkin' for someone who is 9 months pregnant.   And I had her up, down, laying down, sitting on rocks, leaning....thought I may be wearing her out.  Oh no...to my surprise she asked if it would be okay to hike down to the river.  Yeah..."hike".  She was so sweet as she kept making sure me and my camera were ok.  I was just praying not to tumble and squish this beautiful mama to be!  She got down there like a pro with the hand of her honey.  Very agile she was!  This was such a sweet shoot!  I can't wait to meet their new lil miracle soon!!!!!  

www.autumnhuephotography.com
Like me on Facebook!













No comments:

Post a Comment